Childline Zimbabwe 2021, Zimbabwe
As a follow-up to their 2020 project, Childline Zimbabwe targeted 5400 children and 5840 adults living in Tongogara Refugee Camp and surrounding communities by translating and illustrating the Drama Club Guide they developed in 2020 into two local languages, Swahili and Shona. Furthermore, the NGO conducted a training for drama club guide facilitators for 40 participants, which included guidance and counselling teachers, youth and students, to use the drama guide in schools and around the camp. A short radio drama on PSEA and existing reporting platforms available in the camp was also developed. In order to increase visibility on PSEA key messaging and SEA reporting platforms, 65 branded bins, 50 branded handwashing buckets, and a billboard, in both English and Swahili, were produced and placed around the camp. Finally, the NGO organised 3 mobile road shows, which aimed to raise awareness on SEA and safe reporting platforms, and launched a zero-tolerance campaign, targeting humanitarian workers.
- banner to provide information on what constitutes PSEA and information on available reporting channels in English and Swahili, targeting affected communities and refugees.
- Billboard in English and Swahili with information on how to report
- stickers in English and Swahili which they placed on handwashing buckets providing information on what constitutes PSEA and information on available reporting channels
- tshirt – in English
- Community Drama Club – facilitators guide, presentations and final report
- Radio drama in English on PSEA and existing reporting platforms available in the camp, targeting affected communities and refugees – Script and Audio.
- Mobile road show to raise awareness on SEA and safe reporting platforms. Concept note.
- Community engagement zero tolerance campaign – report
- Banners In english and Swahili _zero tolerance - PDF (Kiswahili)
- Billboard_reporting SEA _ PDF (Kiswahili)
- Stickers in English and Swahili - PDF (Kiswahili)
- Stickers on Bucket in English and Swahili - PDF (Kiswahili)
- Tshirt - zero tolerance - JPEG (English)
- Drama Club- Facilitators guide- word document (English)
- Drama club Presentation 1 - Powerpoint (English)
- Drama club Presentation 2 - Powerpoint (English)
- Drama club - Report - PDF (English)
- Radio Drama - Script - word document (English)
- Radi Drama - audio- MP3 (English)
- Mobile Road show - Concept note- word document (English)
- Community engagement zero tolerance campaign- report (English)