Attanweer Development Foundation, Yemen
The Foundation developed two awareness-raising videos on SEA risks, issues and reporting channels. The videos were based on research and consultations with local communities, as well as with a committee that the NGO established with field level PSEA and protection stakeholders. These videos were made available nationwide on the Foundation’s website and on YouTube. After identifying a gap in the material available for local Civil Society Organizations (CSOs), Attanweer Foundation developed training materials on PSEA, including a training of trainers’ manual. All materials were developed after consultation with Yemen’s Protection Cluster as well as with various CSOs.
Resources available are:
- training manual, which also includes a follow-up evaluation and a PSEA community participation presentation, in Arabic for humanitarian workers.
- training for trainers materials, which include a guide on how to conduct trainings for trainers, a Code of Conduct for humanitarian workers as well as a presentation of PSEA vocabulary. Documents in Arabic and target humanitarian workers.
- video in Arabic to raise awareness on SEA risks, issues and reporting channels for affected communities, men and women. The editable formats include the audio clips, scripts and a video toolkit.
- Training Manual on PSEA for humanitarian workers - PDF (Arabic)
- Training Manual on PSEA for humanitarian workers- word document (Arabic)
- Training Manual on PSEA - Evaluation- Powerpoint (Arabic)
- Training Manual on PSEA - community participations - Powerpoint (Arabic)
- Training of Trainers manual - word document (Arabic)
- Training of trainers - humanitarian workers- code of conductPowerpoint (Arabic)
- Training of Trainers vocabulary - Powerpoint (Arabic)
- Video on PSEA Script- word document (Arabic)
- Video on PSEA preparation script - word document (Arabic)
- Video on PSEA for children - script - word document (Arabic)