Notes – UNHCR-NGO Monthly Consultations
Notes from UNHCR-NGO Monthly Consultations
UNHCR-NGO 2021 Monthly Consultations
In lieu of the usual UNHCR-NGO Global Consultations, in 2021 ICVA co-organizes with UNHCR a series of Monthly Consultations with NGOs, modeled on regular online Consultations on COVID-19 preparedness and response held in 2020.
The overall objective of those monthly Consultations is to support an enabling environment for NGOs and UNHCR to exchange on operational, policy and advocacy priorities in a safe space.
- Notes on COVID-19 vaccinations - 1 December (English)
- Notes on Resettlement and Complementary Pathways - 3 November (English)
- Notes on Climate Action: Disaster Preparedness and Response - 29 September (English)
- Notes - Child protection - June 2021 (English)
- Notes - Countering xenophobia - 28 April 2021 (English)
- Notes 31- Discussion on UNHCR’s reforms of the framework for funded partnerships - March 2021 (English)
- Notes - NGO dialogue with High Commissioner - 24 February 2021 (English)
- Notes - Operationalizing UNHCR’s Strategic Framework for Climate Action - 27 January 2021 (English)