When: 11 November 2020, 16.00-17.00 CET
To attend: register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Language: this meeting will be held in Spanish
We are pleased to invite you to ICVA's Virtual Members and Partners Regional meeting for Latin America! Feel free to pass this invitation on to your regional colleagues.
- ICVA Executive Director, Ignacio Packer
- ICVA Latin America Regional Contact, Lina Gomez
- ICVA 2030 – A Collaborative Future For Principled and Effective Action
- ICVA Membership
- Regional Engagement
- Presentation of colleagues
- ICVA's presentation and its role in the region
- Open floor to discuss points of view, concerns, and observations regarding ICVA's future in the region
Co-sponsored by Plan International and World Vision International.
This humanitarian briefing event will present new research findings from World Vision on how the Venezuelan crisis is affecting children's rights and protection, alongside regional analysis presented by Plan International on the specific impact for girls. Most importantly, this event will provide a platform to hear directly from Venezuelan adolescent girls and young women themselves - their experiences, how the crisis and COVID-19 pandemic has impacted their lives, and what actions they recommend to leaders for change.
Monday 2 November 2020
- 9:00 - 10:30 - AM NEW YORK
- 2:00 - 3:30 PM - GENEVA
- 8:00 - 9:30 AM - PANAMA
To Register: Click here