The Newsletter of the International Council of Voluntary Agencies (ICVA)
Volume 2-6, 2 October 2000
- Implementing the Refugee Convention: The Biggest Gap
- What Qualifications Should the Next High Commissioner for Refugees Have?
- Security of Staff: Only Part of the Bigger Picture - NGOs and the Military Find Common Ground
- Last Chance for the UN to Prove it Made the Right Decision on IDPs?
- NGO-UNHCR Pre-EXCOM Consultations' Format Revitalised
- www.icva.ch/parinac – New PARinAC Website Launched
Members Only Document/s: