Registration for attending and voting at the ICVA 18th General Assembly 18 and 19 May 2021
The ICVA 18th General Assembly will take place online on 18 and 19 May from 13.00-15.30 CEST
Please complete the form below if you wish to attend the General Assembly and/or wish to vote. Form to be completed by the 30 April 2021. The link for the meeting will be shared with those who have registered.
Participation at the General Assembly
- Member organisations are invited and entitled to attend the General Assembly.
- Your representative should have the mandate to take decisions on and vote on behalf of your organisation.
- More than one representative may attend, though each member organisation has only one vote.
- Your organisation must also be in good financial standing to be entitled to vote (i.e. paid 2021 membership fees, or agreed a payment schedule)
Observer and Affiliate member organisations of ICVA are entitled to participate at the General Assembly, but do not have the right to vote or hold office.
Voting at the General Assembly
At the General Assembly members will be asked to
- Adopt the ICVA 2030 Strategy
- Approve proposed amendments for the statutes
- Elect the ICVA Board
- Elect the ICVA Chair
For those unable to participate at the General Assembly, arrangements can be made to vote for the ICVA Board only. Please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org
Participation at the General Assembly is required for electing the Chair and voting on business items.