IASC Working Group
The IASC Working Group is composed of directors fo the Emergency Programmes of the IASC agencies.
- develops policies and guidance in line with strategic decisions made by the IASC
- makes proposals to the IASC on strategic issues
- establishes and oversees the work of the Task Teams
- establishes and monitors the Reference Groups
- collaborating with the EDG in identifying and elaborating policy matters with direct bearing on humanitarian operations.
Working Group Meetings:
90th IASC Working Group Meeting - 8-9 March 2016
- Summary Record and Action Points
- IASC Working Group Strategic Priorities 2016-2017
- IASC Working Group Workplan for 2016-2017
- Draft Agenda
89th IASC Working Group Meeting 12-13 October 2015
Ad hoc IASC Working Group Meeting - 26 June 2015 (Teleconference)
88th IASC Working Group meeting 10-11 March 2015, Rome.
- Draft agenda
- List of Backgroud documents
- IASC Engagement with the World Humanitarian Summit
- Biographies of panellists
- Outline- the toolkit on risks/due diligence in relation to counter-terrorism measures
- Draft outline of a statement on "counter-terrorism measures and principled humanitarian action"
- Executive summary of the IASC Inter-Agency humanitarian evaluation of the Haiyan response
- Future humanitarian financing: Executive summary
- Discussion paper on the future of humanitarian financing
- IASC 88th Working Group meeting: list of participants
- Overview of the counter-terrorism framework
87th IASC Working Group Meeting, 29-30 October 2014, Geneva Switzerland.